Every successful organization has a strategic plan to guide activities and measure progress toward goals. Even the best strategy requires people for implementation. Not just people- the RIGHT people!
How can you guarantee you will have the right people to reach your goals?
Strategic Talent Planning
We help you develop a talent strategy to support your business strategy. Our Strategic Talent Planning process includes these steps:
1. Review business strategy and goals.
2. Determine future talent requirements to create the ideal future organization and leadership.
3. Stratify talent needs into strategic roles – required to develop and execute strategy; core roles – required for operational excellence; support roles – required for routine and ongoing processes; and unnecessary roles – those that can be outsourced or eliminated,
4. Evaluate current talent to determine where they fit into the future organization and development steps to prepare them.
5. Align the resulting strategic talent plan to the overall business plan. Develop a talent philosophy statement.
We’ll show you how to tap into hidden potential and create a sustainable business advantage with your people.
Contact us today to get started!