Talent Development and Succession Planning
When LeBron James entered the NBA he was dubbed “The King” and appeared destined for greatness. Now he is the best player in the world. How he got there, though was through a tremendous amount of coaching, practice, skills development and training.
Your people have a destiny with your company as well. Is it for greatness? That depends largely on how well they develop after you hire them.
Our Talent Development and Succession Planning process includes these steps:
1. Review current development and succession planning practices and processes.
2. Adjust and create leadership development, career development, coaching and mentoring processes.
3. Align talent and leadership practices to maximize current productivity.
4. Align talent development practices with strategic talent plan.
5. Update succession plan and schedule periodic reviews.
We also help you implement effective goal setting, performance management, talent deployment (the right people in the right roles) and change management practices to get the most from your people. These steps help keep your people engaged and productive today, and growing toward roles of greater responsibility.
Contact us today for help getting the most from your people!